Monday, June 23, 2008

a fun game.

a fun game i like to play sometimes is called: tell your face to act out a certain emotion. its like charades, between you and your face. i have been playing this game since the purchase of my macbook 2 years ago. there have been several good games of charades between me and my face. my face usually wins. the winner gets a photo shoot on photobooth all to his or herself. these were some winners i found today while browsing through photobooth:
this one was: you havent gone #2 in three weeks.

this one was: ive had influenza for 3.4 weeks and it made my eyeballs disappear.

this one was: morph into a 300 pound woman with chicken grease all over her face.

as you can see, my face is very good at this game.

2 comments:

mirbysan said...

i think it's time we had an ugly picture faceoff. i assure you i will win.

Lisa said...

I love chicken grease face. Tell your face to have that one on call for my arrival.