Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hallelujah to your infinite worth. my momma told me im special, and i believe her.

Truman Madsen said it best:
My testimony to you is that you have come literally "trailing clouds of glory." If you only knew who you are and what you did and how you earned the privileges of mortality, and not just mortality but of this time, this place, this dispensation, and the associates that have been meant to cross and intertwine with your lives; if you knew now the vision you had then of what this trial, this probation, what in my bitter moments I call this spook alley of mortality, could produce, would produce; if you knew the latent infinite power that is locked up and hidden for your own good now--you would never again yield to any of the putdowns that are a dime a dozen in our culture today.

amen truman. i love to think of us all as embyros of greatness, with infinite potential locked up inside each of our tiny beating hearts and tiny sensitive souls. makes you think twice about teasing kids on the playground or getting mad or sad or down on yourself, because we are all little seeds of greatness. and i for one intend to use that greatness however i can and water my seed and try to grow into what God intended me for. divine potential baby, is a beautiful thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very good...very timely.